Tuesday, September 10, 2013

19 Weeks

How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8 lbs+
Maternity clothes? Just starting to wear them.

Stretch marks? Yes
Sleep: Starting to not sleep.
Best moment this week: Going to get my ultrasound and getting to see baby GIRL bye twirl.
Miss Anything? Drinks

Movement: I'm just starting to feel baby girl move.  She's very active at night and when I'm working out.  She was also very active during my ultrasound, although, I didn't feel her like I do at night or while working out.
Food cravings: Sweets and ice cream
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still sick every now and then.
Have you started to show yet: A little bit
Gender: GIRL
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: So happy
Looking forward to: Shopping for baby GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment