Tuesday, September 17, 2013

20 Weeks

How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8 lbs+
Maternity clothes? I just started having to wear maternity pants.  I "popped."  I went to put on a pair of jeans I've worn since before I was pregnant that I was able to wear 3 days prior, and not only would they not button, they also wouldn't zip.

Stretch marks? Yes
Sleep: Sleeping is not happening.
Best moment this week: We went to Elk Lake for Whitney's birthday.  The highlight was standup paddle boarding with Whitney.
Miss Anything?Cocktails of all sorts ..especially being at Elk Lake where Chad makes the best drinks.  There was also a new grapefruit beer that everyone was raving about that I really wish I could have tried.

Movement: Baby girl loves to move.
Food cravings: Sweets, ice cream
Anything making you queasy or sick: I still get sick every now and then.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, just starting to show.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Fall

No comments:

Post a Comment