Tuesday, September 24, 2013

21 Weeks

How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8 lbs+
Maternity clothes? It just got cold this week.  I've been rocking maternity skinny pants with boots and scarves.

Stretch marks? Yes, they just keep getting worse :(
Sleep: I still can not sleep.  Between getting up every few minutes to go to the bathroom and already not being a good sleeper, it's just not happening.
Best moment this week: Ryder and I cleaned out the garage, which meant I got to go through the boxes of my baby stuff that my mom gave me.  It was fun to see all of my old things.Miss Anything? Bloody marys, beer, drinks

Movement: Baby girl loves to party all night and she also really likes to work out with me.
Food cravings: Sweets, apples, jelly bellys
Anything making you queasy or sick: I still get sick in the morning if I don't eat enough.  If I have a greek yogurt and banana I'm fine.  If I only have one of the two I will get sick.
Have you started to show yet: Yes.  I feel like I'm getting bigger ever day.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy happy happy
Looking forward to: THE HOLIDAYS!  I can't wait for Thanksgiving.  


No comments:

Post a Comment