Tuesday, October 1, 2013

22 Weeks


How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8 lbs+
Maternity clothes? It's still cold and I've been wearing a lot of boots and scarves

Stretch marks? Yes.  I now not only have them on my stomach but on my hips/back as well.
Sleep: I'm still not sleeping well
Best moment this week: I subbed at my old school and it was fun to see all my former students and their reaction to me being pregnant.  

Movement: Baby girl is moving lots!
Food cravings: Sweets, apples
Anything making you queasy or sick: Only if I haven't eaten enough.
Have you started to show yet: Yes.  I feel like I'm getting bigger ever day.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Being finished with my master's degree program.


No comments:

Post a Comment