Tuesday, October 8, 2013

23 Weeks

How far along? 23 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 8+ lbs
Maternity clothes? Fall maternity wear

Stretch marks? Yes, on my stomach and hips :(
Sleep: Not very much
Best moment this week:  Going to Dojo with good friends and having lots of fun!  

Movement: Baby girl is moving lots!
Food cravings: Sweets, apples
Anything making you queasy or sick: I haven't been sick in a couple of weeks, so I think that part of being pregnant is finally over.
Have you started to show yet: Getting bigger and bigger.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, although I've had my moments of moodiness.
Looking forward to: Dr.'s appointment this week.  It's been 5 weeks so I'm ready to hear what she has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment