Tuesday, October 15, 2013

24 Weeks

How far along? 24 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 12 lbs
Maternity clothes? I just had to add some long sleeve shirts to my collection.

Stretch marks? Yes, my lower stomach and hips.
Sleep: I've been sick and my Dr. gave me some medicine for my cough and it's supposed to help me sleep so I can get better.
Best moment this week: Going to the Dr. and hearing that everything is good so far!

Movement: She is not moving as much as normal.  I think that the medicine the Dr. gave me is making her tired too.
Food cravings: Sweets, apples
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not any more.
Have you started to show yet: Yes.  I feel huge today.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Getting a new car!

No comments:

Post a Comment